Friday, October 15, 2004

Happy Anniversary to Me

... because this week I celebrated 5 years as my own business, law firm, and independent company! (Warning: Shameless plug ahead: www.expertlawfirm.com).

I can't believe I started October 14, 1999, with a little money in the bank, and NO clients, and now have almost 300 clients, and STILL no money in the bank! Woo hoo!

Looking back, it's been a great ride, and I couldn't have done it without my great employees (www.expertlawfirm.com/about), and the support of my friends, notably Rizio and Nelson and my family.

Here's to another 5 years --- cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years already! Your friends are all very proud of you and everything you've accomplished. I am thankful that you didn't listen to my advice to just join another firm. Sometimes my fear of risk leads me to some stupid advice. I can't imagine how much less fulfilling your life would be right now if you had followed it, though you might have fewer sleepless nights...

Here's to another five or ten years, then early retirement?

Carrie Q.

4:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home